About Me &The Perspective Post

  


About Me & The Perspective Post

Welcome to The Perspective Post! 

My name is Aguma Asingire, an aspiring journalist, digital media manager, and student leader. Born in Kyenjojo District on September 3, 2008, I am currently a Senior Four student at St. Leo’s College Kyegobe, where I proudly serve as the school's news anchor. 

I created this platform because I believe that modern journalism isn't just about reading the news—it is about mastering both traditional broadcasting and digital storytelling. My journey in media spans from behind the school microphone to managing the digital presence of various individuals on social media, and this blog is the next step in expanding my independent voice. 

Leadership, Media & Community

Beyond the news desk, I am deeply committed to service, digital communication, and leadership. Over the years, I have had the privilege of leading peers across various sectors, helping me understand different human behaviors and perspectives. My primary roles include: 

Digital Content Manager: Handling and growing various TikTok accounts for different individuals, creating engaging short-form content and managing online brand presentation. 

Youth Leader: Serving as the Youth Leader for the Fort Portal City Scouts, where I help guide and inspire the next generation. 

Active Scout & Patriot: Living by principles of discipline, preparedness, and a deep love for my country, aiming to drive positive growth in our communities. 

What You Will Find Here

Digital & Social Commentary: Sharp observations on modern culture, social media trends, and human dynamics. 

Relationship Realities: Honest breakdowns of friendships, trust, and community bonds. 

National & Local Insights: Thoughts on youth leadership, scouting, patriotism, and current affairs. 

Thank you for being part of this journey. Let's look at the world from a different angle, together. 

Connect & Collaborate

If you want to share a story idea, inquire about digital media management, or connect with my work, feel free to reach out across any of my platforms: 

WhatsApp: +256 708 832221 

X (Twitter): @Aguma2008 

TikTok: @Discipline2008 

Instagram: @aguma_asingire 

Facebook: Aguma Asingire 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Classmates

Every Friend Is Not Who You Think They Are